Drill Bit axis to the wheel surface oblique 60 ° angle. This angle is the tip of the Drill Bit Bit bit, this angle is not right, will directly affect the size of the Drill Bit tip and the shape of the main cutting edge and horizontal cutting edge angle. This refers to the Drill Bit Bit axis and the wheel surface position between the relationship, take 60 ° on the line, the angle is generally comparable to see the prospective. Here to pay attention to the Drill Bit before grinding the relative horizontal position and angle position, the two should be balanced, not to settle the edge and ignore the pendulum angle, or in order to set the angle and ignore the pitching edge.
The greater the ratio of the length and the diameter of the Drill Bit, the greater the bending tendency. Reduce the aspect ratio, can reduce the flexural force, thus avoiding the Drill Bit break and the aperture error increases. The deeper holes require the Drill Bit size to have a larger aspect ratio. Usually more than 3 times the hole diameter is the "deep hole", and micro-Drill Bit hole depth generally have to exceed this limit.
(1) Center bit: generally used for Drill Bit Biting before the center of the center, the front cone has 60 °, 75 °, 90 °, lathe work in order to use the tailstock support, holding should be 60 ° center Drill Bit and lathe tail The top of the seat is 60 °.
(2) Twist Drill Bit: the most widely used for industrial manufacturing a Drill Bit, we generally use the twist Drill Bit.
(3) super-hard Drill Bit: the front or all of the Drill Bit body made of hard alloy tool material, used in the processing of Drill Bit materials processing.
(4) oil hole Drill Bit: Drill Bit Bit hole has two holes, cutting agent through the hole to reach the cutting edge part to take away the heat and chips, the use of this Drill Bit Bit general rotation of the work, while the Drill Bit still.
(5) deep hole Drill Bit:the earliest for the barrel and stone package of Drill Bit Biting processing, also known as the barrel Drill Bit. The deep hole bit is a straight groove, and a quarter of the strong part is cut in a tube to produce cutting edge chips.
(6) Drill Bit Bit reamer: for the needs of mass production, the front for the Drill Bit Bit, the rear for the reamer, Drill Bit Bit diameter and reamer diameter only reaming hole margin, but also Drill Bit Bit bit in the screw tapping mixed use, so again Called a mixed bit.
(7) Taper Drill Bit: Taper bit can be used when machining the mold inlet.
(8) cylindrical hole Drill Bit: we call it the head cutter, this Drill Bit has a smaller diameter at the front part of the pole called the rod.
(9) Cone hole Drill Bit: for the Drill Bit of the tapered hole, the front angle of 90 °, 60 ° and so on, we use the chamfering knife is a tapered hole bit.
The Drill Bit is a widely used hardware for our engineering machinery. It is used to Drill Bit holes or blind holes in the solid material and to Drill Bit holes in existing holes. But different operating environment we choose the different types of Drill Bit Bit bit, commonly used Drill Bit are twist Drill Bit , flat Drill Bit , center Drill Bit , deep hole Drill Bit and nesting Drill Bit.
Twist Drill Bit is the most widely used hole machining tool. Usually in the range of 0.25 to 80 mm in diameter. It consists mainly of working parts and handles. The working part has two spiral grooves, shaped like twist, hence the name. In order to reduce the friction between the guide part and the hole wall during the Drill Bit Biting, the twist Drill Bit is gradually tapered from the Drill Bit tip toward the handle. The helix angle of the twist Drill Bit mainly affects the size of the rake angle, the flap strength and the chip removal performance, usually 25 ° ~ 32 °. The helical groove can be machined by milling, grinding, hot rolling or hot extrusion. The front end of the Drill Bit is sharpened to form the cutting part. Standard twist Drill Bit part of the cutting angle of 118, horizontal blade angle of 40 ° ~ 60 °, the rear angle of 8 ° ~ 20 °. Due to structural reasons, the rake angle at the outer edge of the large, gradually reduced to the middle, the horizontal edge at the negative rake angle (up to -55 °), Drill Bit from the extrusion effect. In order to improve the cutting performance of the twist Drill Bit, the cutting part can be ground into various shapes (such as group Drill Bit ) according to the nature of the material being processed. Twist Drill Bit Bit handle in the form of two kinds of straight handle and taper shank, the former is caught in the Drill Bit chuck, the latter inserted in the machine tool spindle or tailstock cone hole. General twist Drill Bit made of high speed steel. Inlaid carbide or blade crown twist Drill Bit for processing cast iron, hardened steel and non-metallic materials, etc., the overall carved carbide twist Drill Bit for processing instrument parts and printed circuit boards and so on.